Tuesday, February 14, 2012

faux nickel letters tutorial & my crocheted heart {featured}

We're sharing the LOVE for Valentine's day with two featured postings today! We'll show you how to make these faux metal letters over at Make and Takes--perfect for any home decor, not to mention cheap and quick to make!
Pin It


And my crocheted heart pattern is part of the most darling crocheted amigarumi bunny pattern on All About Ami. Isn't that the cutest bunny you've ever seen? It's sweet for Valentine's, but it would also be fun to make for Easter! Love it!
Pin It



share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
4 Comments

4 Responses to “faux nickel letters tutorial & my crocheted heart {featured}”

Marianne said...

Yes it's a really cute bunny - I think I will add her to my easter to-do list:-)

Fash Boulevard said...

so cute. love the letters. amazing post, love. I hope you have a fabulous Valentines Day. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

able mabel said...

I'm going to try those letters. Thanks for the idea!

Stefanie said...

where did you find that subway valentine's art? I love it! Just like the christmas one you did too!

If you're sharing I'd love the file!

THanks for all the spectacular ideas!
XO

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs