Tuesday, November 8, 2011

guilded pumpkins {guest tutorial}

I finally put all my Halloween decor away (it was hard to do--I love Halloween!). Now I'm scrambling for some cute fall stuff, since everything I have is packed away in a storage unit! I do have a couple of projects in the works, but for today here's a quick and easy way to dress up inexpensive pumpkins to use in lots of ways, like in a fall centerpiece. I used Martha Stewart's Liquid Guilding in copper (thanks to a nice contribution of her new stuff by Plaid). It is way cool stuff. I can't wait to guild a few ornaments for my handmade Christmas, too! You can see the full tutorial for how to guild objects over at Make and Takes where we're guest posting today. Enjoy!



share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
5 Comments

5 Responses to “guilded pumpkins {guest tutorial}”

tina said...

The copper pumpkin is gorgeous!!!
I'll have to look for that paint next time I'm out and about.

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

They look beautiful--yes, I agree, the copper one IS gorgeous! And, fyi everyone--I just saw that Michaels has their fall/Halloween items 80% off! Maybe they'll have some mini-pumpkins?

505whimsygirl said...

I'm with Tina and Cheree. The copper pumpkin is beautiful. (O.k, I really wanted to say GORGEOUS). For some reason Billy Crystal just popped into my head.

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I love the copper pumpkin! It is so so cute & adorable :)

LeahTN said...

LOVE the pumpkins!! I'm a sucker for pumpkins and those are just gorgeous!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs