Monday, November 28, 2011

cyber monday crafty deals!

Okay, I said I wasn't going shopping on Black Friday, but I just couldn't resist the flannel sale at JoAnn! Check out what I picked up for less than $1 a yard! For that I will gladly drag my boys to a fabric store to wait in line for an hour and a half. So. Worth. It.


I did pick up a few things at Walmart.com at 2am, but what I've really been waiting for are the Cyber Monday deals. I've got new holiday tutorials this week, but in the mean time, here are a few crafty sales you should check out today. . .

If you missed my Black Friday sale on crochet patterns at Ravelry, it's back for Cyber Monday! Buy 3 patterns, get one free at my shop on Ravelry.com. With Ravelry you can instantly download patterns after you pay, so you don't have to wait for me to e-mail them to you. You can also find all my new patterns in my Etsy shop.



PickYourPlum.com is going to do something it's never done before for Cyber Monday. There are going to be 9 products available at one time at amazing prices! You know, the kinds of things you can use to make cute {and cheap} Christmas gifts! Items will be posted at 6 am (MST) and will include some of the fastest selling products they've ever had at super duper pricing!  Another great Cyber Monday deal--there will be one FLAT rate shipping on all products all day.  You can buy one or one hundred and it's the same price--$3.95.  Cool.


Flirty Aprons' Cyber Monday sale lets you save 40% off any purchase and free shipping with code CYBERFLIRTY. Sweet!


Tiny Prints Studio Basics Holiday Cards - Starting from just $.69 each!
I got my Christmas cards from Tiny Prints last year and was totally impressed. This year Tiny Prints is offering $5 off an order of $49 or more, $15 off an order of $99 or more, or $40 off an order of $199 or more for Cyber Monday. Get a jump on your holiday cards! Use code SALE40 at the checkout.


If you're planning a wedding, Cyber Monday is a great day to order save the date cards or invitations! Wedding Paper Divas if giving 15% off your order of $75 or more, or 20% off your order of $149 or more plus free economy shipping. Use code: CYBER20 at the checkout.

So after you've got all the shopping out of the way, come back for some fun Christmas tutorials this week--I'm talking a table runner, more ornaments, wreaths, and more. I've been busy! ;)

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
2 Comments

2 Responses to “cyber monday crafty deals!”

Unknown said...

Mandy, I totally picked up half of the fabrics you got from Joann's. I always grab my yearly flannel supply at the Black Friday sale...Derek used to think I was crazy getting up at 4 in the morning, until he realized how much I was saving. Less than a dollar a yard? How'd you manage that one? It was 1.49 at the Lynnwood Joann's. Hope all is well with you and your family!

Melissa {AllSewnUp} said...

Hurray for sales,
I'll be back to see your diy's I'm in need of a holiday table runner!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs