Tuesday, September 20, 2011

vintage christmas tea towels {holiday craft along}

It's our second year participating in the Holiday Craft Along over at According to Kelly. And our second year being inspired by the entire Holiday Bake, Craft, & Sew Along extravaganza! I love when someone helps me turn from my procrastinating ways and get something done early, and that's not an easy thing to do. For our contribution I took our Citrisolv fabric transfer tutorial and used a vintage Christmas image from The Graphics Fairy to create a quick and inexpensive Christmas gift in just a few minutes. Check it out over at According to Kelly, then grab a snack and peruse the rest of the inspiring Holiday Craft, Bake, & Sew Along ideas. You just might be inspired to get something done early this year, too!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
3 Comments

3 Responses to “vintage christmas tea towels {holiday craft along}”

Jeni Allen said...

Love the tea towels. I just bought my citrasolve and towels and picked up copies at officedepot. So excited to get started!

Emerald Hills said...

I am starting to REALLY love the graphics fairy. Just amazing stuff there

Brittany said...

Help! I can't get my image to transfer at all. I have been to two places to get my copies from a machine that uses toner and they still aren't working. I found Citrasolv at Wegmans. I would love it if you have any ideas of what else I could try. Thanks, I love the project!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs