Thursday, October 7, 2010

a note from stacy

Jessica and I haven't said anything about this, hoping that it wasn't true, or that she'd change her mind. But alas. . .here's a note from our dear friend Stacy.

Howdy! It’s been a while, I know. As some of you know I decided earlier this year to take time to simplify my life which included stepping away from the blog. Yep, our little trio is now a dynamic duo (an amazing one at that). I realized that juggling a family, work, volunteer activities and the blog was too much. I am sure a lot of you know where I am coming from and the challenges some of us face trying to be the best mom, friend, worker, volunteer, etc. If only there were more hours in the day.

Since there are not I have to make do with what I have and that meant leaving the blog. I apologize for not getting this note out months ago when I decided to take my break but better late than never right? So, here I am to say “THANK YOU” to all of you. Thank you darling readers for being so supportive of my creative endeavors and cheering me on. I loved reading every single one of your comments and I loved the feeling of having friends all over the world. Thank you to all the sponsors. You are some of the most amazing and creative people I know. Thank you to all the other bloggers out there that I got to know through the blog. I love the sense of community that blogging brings and it was so fun to be a part of it. Rock on!

Of course, I am saving my biggest “Thank You” for Mandy and Jessica-the Little Birdies. Thanks for letting me be a part of this amazing adventure. You go girls—I am your biggest fan.

Love,
Stacy

So I guess it's true. Well, we want to say thank you to you, too, Stace. This blog wouldn't be what it is today without you and all your amazing ideas. It was your determination (and persistence) that got the ball rolling, and your follow-through that kept it going, even when only our friends and family were reading. It's a good thing we still get to hang out--we just feel badly that we don't get to share you with our readers anymore! You are a crafting genius, the Cupcake Queen, and our own personal social planner. We love you!

~Mandy & Jessica

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
3 Comments

3 Responses to “a note from stacy”

Coleen said...

aw. that's so sad. I am still glad there are two you kickin' though!

Kathy said...

Stacy, I feel badly because I love knowing that this blog is part of you. As I follow it, I feel that I am keeping in touch with you, my talented niece.
I will still follow the blog, because I love the ideas, and I support your decision to step away. To everything there is a season, with a young family, this is your season for them.

Love you!!!
Kathy

jamie said...

amazing ladies. really.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs