Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ho, Ho, Ho-Simple Santa Decoration



Here is a quick holiday decoration.

Supplies:

One wood block
Red paint
Two white buttons
Hot glue gun
Santa belt (found at craft stores) or you can use a metal ribbon slide found in the scrapbooking section at the craft store and black ribbon.

1. Sand and paint your block
2. Make and attach the belt
3. Hot glue the buttons on

Ta-daaah! One simple and quick santa block. We made this in a very short time today so they go pretty quickly.

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
4 Comments

4 Responses to “Ho, Ho, Ho-Simple Santa Decoration”

Lizzie said...

I totally like this idea! We were thinking right down the same alley today with our posts. I did one on creating your own handmade ornaments. I would love to know what you think about them, as you seem to be the queen of decor tips. :)

steffany said...

How fun, I want to make these with my daughter.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

That is so cute! I am loving all your Christmas posts! I'll be linking.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

You guys are too creative. I featured this at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs