Monday, November 23, 2009

label your stuff


Here's a quick tip for all you crafters out there. Are you looking for a quick and easy way to label your gifts or items you are selling at the craft fairs? Take advantage of all the inexpensive address label offers that are flying around the blogosphere right now and make some craft labels.

I took advantage of a discount code at expressionary.com and had some cute labels made up. I just selected two address labels and put in my own wording. Now I have quick labels without having to break the bank or spend precious craft time on making labels. I've already used quite a few on the backs of some picture tiles I made as gifts. Think of the possibilities!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
5 Comments

5 Responses to “label your stuff”

Welcome to Lulu's life. said...

I use some I ordered through vista print to seal envelopes and boxes on orders I ship.

Teresa aka Tess said...

This is a wonderful idea. I use some of the freebies I get in the mail to label books I'm loaning to friends. I also sent some out to my mom and she uses them to address cards and letters to me.

Unknown said...

I love labels and have way more than I will probably ever need!! Those are so cute though.

Unknown said...

What gorgeous labels too , thanks for that !

Katie Lewis said...

What a great idea!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs