Friday, August 7, 2009

It's a Boy!



I was catching up on Facebook today and couldn't help but laugh at my neighbor's status update. A week ago, they came home from the hospital with the most darling boy. He really is sweet and it has been fun to see how they are tackling all the "firsts"--the good, the bad, and the ugly. Those of us with little boys know it is just a matter of time before one parent has the "baby peed on me" experience. Not fun.

Remember this tutorial? I just had to whip up another baby boy diaper changing cover cone using some alien fabric I had left over. Hopefully with this little thing this "first" will also be the "last".

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
8 Comments

8 Responses to “It's a Boy!”

the undomesticated wife said...

My friend would just put a baby sock over it to keep from getting sprayed. LOL

kristib said...

These little cones crack me up. All I have to say is that I have a newborn baby girl and she totally covered me today...and not with pee. Got a solution for that problem? :)

Tracey said...

At 16 1/2 months I thought my little guy was out of that stage as I hadn't been sprayed in a while...he got me the other day. Tricky little guy. When he was smaller we had a onesie that said Automatic Sprinkler.

Davis Photography said...

I am a new follower of your blog, so I had never seen the old post. I am also relatively new to sewing, but I think I may be able to master this project! Perfect timing for my friend's baby shower...they're expecting their fist boy :)

Beverly said...

I have a boy...now 6 years old. He never did pee on me...now my nephew who is now 24 DID pee on me when I was 16...once is enough to learn that lesson!

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

These little cones crack me up too. I also have a little girl, and I got covered in pee (and more). I'm still waiting for an idea for avoiding that!

Twiddle Thumbs said...

Laughing so HARD!
The solution with girls is to get fast at those diaper changes. LOL

Deanna said...

I LOVE pee-pee-tee-pees!!! We have two little boys and they saved my husband more than once! I just figured if I was fast enough, I could avoid the shower...nope! :P

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs